Wednesday 10 January 2018

 
This Is a result of last Saturdays filming... I got up very early to film the only two kite surfers on the beach... This allows me to go for lower altitudes and test out my cinematic moves on the subject...

What I use for this video
What I use for the producing this video
The results are quite interesting.. This is a lower resolution video to allow more film recording time... It is in 2.7k and not as a final product... For testing purposes I experimented on auto exposure for dynamic light changing and not adjusted the gimbal horizon as the wind and angular momentum has a way of effecting the results... 
I prefer long clips instead multi fast edits (that are a bit too flashy and strobe inducing) I hope you like the relaxed feel of the video and that you like and subscribe to the channel or Facebook blogs...


No comments:

Post a Comment